What does God do to those who hurt you?
“God wants us, His people, to forgive those who hurt us. So many people ridiculed and hurt Jesus, but He forgave them,” says Kaci, 11. If anyone deserved vindication, it was Jesus on the cross.
How do you pray for a difficult person?
O God, Creator of difficult people, bless me with the strength, fortitude, wisdom and equanimity of spirit to deal with the difficult people You have placed in my life.
What to say to someone who hurt you?
If you’re hoping to salvage the relationship with the person who has hurt you, then here are some great conversation points to add in:
- “I care about you.”
- “I respect you.”
- “I want to fix our relationship.”
- “I want to move past this.”
- “I want to understand each other better.”
- “I want to be open with you.”
How do you heal when someone hurts you?
How to Let Go of Things from the Past
- Create a positive mantra to counter the painful thoughts. …
- Create physical distance. …
- Do your own work. …
- Practice mindfulness. …
- Be gentle with yourself. …
- Allow the negative emotions to flow. …
- Accept that the other person may not apologize. …
- Engage in self-care.
How do you know when God is trying to remove someone from your life?
A huge sign that God is trying to remove someone from your life is that the relationship between you two will get worse and worse and worse NOT BETTER. That is because God is hoping that it will get so bad for you that you will just cut it off yourself.
What does the Bible say about intentionally hurting someone?
31 Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. 32 Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.
How do you deal with a difficult person in a godly way?
Using Christian values to deal with challenging people
- Ask the Holy Spirit to intercede. …
- Pray for self-control and discernment. …
- Diffuse the situation by depersonalizing it. …
- Turn the pointing finger around. …
- Pray for them.
How do you pray for someone who doesn’t like you?
For you, ask that God remove any hatred that has entered your heart and mind. For someone else, ask that God bless this person so that the harsh feelings that they are feeling will dissipate. Pray for understanding, kindness, and a softened heart for this person.
How do you pray difficult boss?
“Lord, help my boss and me to establish a working relationship of trust. Help him/her to see that I am responsible and able to handle tasks and complete assignments on my own. Give them confidence in my ability to do my job and to follow direction.
How do you make someone realize they hurt you?
How to make someone feel really bad (and why you might want to)
- Focus their attention on a specific problem they have (or have had)
- Ask questions which highlight the physical and emotional pain it causes.
- Continue asking questions for several minutes, keeping their attention focussed on the problem and their pain.
How do you become strong when someone hurts you emotionally?
They will help you develop some new techniques and keep you from reacting to new hurts in old ways.
- Recognize the offense for what it is. …
- Resist the tendency to defend your position. …
- Give up the need to be right. …
- Recognize and apologize for anything you may have done to contribute to the situation. …
- Respond, don’t react.
Is it OK to ignore someone who hurt you?
Ignoring Someone Who Hurt you Can Bring Them Back
come back. They feel like you robbed them of their attention by not seeking revenge (as sick as it sounds). So they try to make amends. Once you ignore them for some time you will have the perspective to forgive them.
What are the 5 signs of emotional suffering?
Know the 5 signs of Emotional Suffering
- Personality change in a way that seems different for that person.
- Agitation or displaying anger, anxiety or moodiness.
- Withdrawal or isolation from others.
- Poor self-care and perhaps engaging in risky behavior.
- Hopelessness, or feelings of being overwhelmed and worthless.
How do you forgive someone who hurts you emotionally?
How to Forgive Someone Who Hurt You Emotionally
- Accept oneself.
- Accept the other.
- Let go of having to be right.
- Let go of needing to punish the other.
- Let go of needing to be angry to maintain power or control over the other.
- Accept that the world is not fair.
- Focus on the advantages of forgiveness over anger.