How do we live like Jesus?
Faith in Jesus is the foundation for building Jesus-like character in our lives. Without his grace, we cannot live like him. Changing our behavior does not earn his love. Instead, we respond to his great love by becoming more like him through our actions, our motives, our thoughts, and our affections.
What does Jesus want us to be like?
He wants us to be kind, loving, forgiving, helpful, obedient, honest, and thankful. When we do these things, we are keeping His commandments. Following the example of Jesus Christ will help us be happy.
How do we put God first?
10. Grab Your god first life planner
- Write when you will spend time in God’s Word.
- Write your daily to-do’s for the week.
- Brainstorm Family Ideas.
- Schedule yourself some rest time.
- Find encouragement with verses that remind you with God all things are possible!
- Prayer reminders for praying throughout the day.
- & More…
How can we live like Jesus at school?
3 Ways to Live Like Jesus This School Year
- Prioritize worship with the church family. I get it. …
- Engage your school community as a missionary. The school year can be overwhelming, but it can also be a blessing. …
- Look for opportunities to bless your kids’ teachers. Teachers are overworked and underpaid.
What can Jesus do for you?
Jesus Offers Peace
- Praying to Heavenly Father for the Spirit to be with us.
- Reading the Lord’s words in the scriptures and as revealed by living prophets.
- Attending the temple.
- Studying the Savior’s life at church and in seminary.
- Applying His Atonement by repenting of our sins.
- Sharing our testimonies of Him.
What are the 3 things God wants us to do?
I want you to know about three things God will do for you.
- GOD WILL LOVE YOU. First, God will love you. …
- GOD WILL SEEK YOU OUT. The second thing God will do for you is to seek you out. …
- GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU. The third thing God will do for you is to care of you.
What did Jesus fear?
Jesus knew that all the sin and sickness of the world would come on His body. The Father would turn away from Him, and demons would feast on Him for several hours. Jesus knew every detail of what was about to happen to Him, and He was afraid. Whether we fear pain, poverty, or anything else, Jesus understands.
How can I grow closer to God?
12 WAYS TO GET CLOSER TO GOD RIGHT NOW
- Get quiet. …
- Read your bible. …
- Write out your prayers in a dedicated notebook; these can be for others or yourself. …
- Go for a walk and talk with God. …
- Meditate on Scripture. …
- Put on some worship music and immerse yourself in the melody and lyrics. …
- Marvel at the world God has created.
How do I pray to God?
What follows can help you learn how to pray.
- Prayer Has Four Simple Steps.
- Step 1: Address Heavenly Father.
- Step 2: Thank Heavenly Father.
- Step 3: Ask Heavenly Father.
- Step 4: Close in the Name of Jesus Christ.
- Praying in a Group.
- Pray Always, With Sincerity and With Faith in Christ.
- Prayers Will Always Be Answered.