What does the Bible say about owning a business?
9. Proverbs 16:3 – Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established. When you create a business idea and plan and share it with God, He can make sure that you accomplish it. There’s nothing like inviting God to be a part of your business.
What does the Bible say about business and money?
Proverbs 14:23 All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty. Proverbs 12:27 The lazy do not roast any game, but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt. Proverbs 13:4 A sluggard’s appetite is never filled, but the desires of the diligent are fully satisfied.
What does the Bible say about successful business?
“Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding;” Proverbs 3:13 (NIV) You need to be a life long learner in order to be successful in business. You should constantly seek to improve yourself and increase your knowledge about the business of running a business.
What does the Bible say about being an entrepreneur?
– Proverbs 20:4 (NIV) Here’s a lesson for entrepreneurs – always be on the lookout for opportunities that lead to a harvest. This verse is probably more about the virtues of having a willingness to work, but it also talks about working in season. With certain seasons come opportunities.
What does God say about profits?
The man praises and rewards his “good and faithful” servants because they had made a profit from the resources they had been initially given (Matthew 25:23). Not only does God commend profit seeking, but he refers to it as a “good and faithful” act.
What does the Bible say about business planning?
Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed” (Proverbs 16:1-3). We, as Christian leaders, should use strategic foresight to plan for the future, but then commit the plans to the Lord that He would carry them out according to His will.
What does the Bible say about chasing success?
“Do not toil to acquire wealth; be discerning enough to desist.” “The greedy stir up conflict, but those who trust in the LORD will prosper.”
How does God want us to do business?
God wants us to go out with the power he gives us to pursue our ideas in business. Hebrews 12:11 NIV No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it. You must be fiscally disciplined in business.
How can I involve God in my business?
5 Ways To Actively Involve God In Your Business
- Put Him first – And I’m not on about money!
- Pray – it’s how Jesus can intercede for you.
- Your actions speak louder than words –people see how you react to things, they watch, be mindful and let your actions speak louder than your words.